Invoicer allows you to accept online payments from your customers. You can get paid by credit and debit cards, mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc), and bank transfers (ACH, etc).
To accept payments, Invoicer uses a secure and trusted third-party payment service called Stripe.
To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Click Accept Payments in the menu:
2. Follow the steps to get set up.
3. Once your account is approved for payments there will be a Pay Now button added to your invoice preview screen and a link in the menu labeled Payments.
The invoice preview screen is the screen your customers see when clicking the link in the invoice email. You can also view this screen by clicking the View button from the editor.
Your customers can click the Pay Now button to pay using credit and debit cards and mobile wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay as well as bank transfers. For example:
4. After your first transaction it typically takes about 7 business days for the first payment to arrive in your bank account. After that, payments can be anywhere from 2-7 business days.
5. You can view payments, payouts, and your payment settings by clicking the Payments link in the menu to view your payments dashboard: