2. In the From section, add your company name. Additionally, click the + Details button to add your address and phone number. This information is automatically saved under your account page so you only need to enter it once.
3. Under the To section, add your client's name and email. Additionally, click the + Details button to add their address and phone number. Once a client is added the system automatically creates a client in the Clients area for you. For future invoices, choose the client from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the Date Issued.
5. Select the Date Due. The date due is automatically set one month from the Date Issued. Feel free to adjust as needed.
6. Under Invoice Number, you can choose to leave it as is or edit. Our intelligent system automatically increments based on the invoice number format you choose.
7. Enter a Reference if needed. For example, for a purchase order number.
8. Now it is time to add your line items under the Items area. Add a name and details to your line item.
9. Add the per-unit price of the item.
10. Add the quantity.
11. Add tax if needed. Notice that once you click Add tax, the tax line appears below the line items. Add your tax %. You can also give the tax a name here and add a tax number if needed. If you need to delete a tax, click the Remove tax button on the line item or the Delete button on the tax line.
12. Once a line item is added, the Subtotal and Amount Due update to reflect this.
13. If you need to delete a line item, click the Delete Item button.
14. Add additional line items by clicking + Add another line item and follow steps 7-10.
15. Add another tax, if needed, following step 10.
16. Add a discount. One of the major strengths of Invoicer.ai is the ability to add multiple discounts to an invoice. To add a discount, click the +Discount button.
17. Enter the $ amount or %. You can also rename the discount text if needed. Repeat for multiple discounts. If you need to delete a discount, click the Delete button to the right of it.
18. Add a deposit. Another major strength of Invoicer.ai is the ability to add multiple deposits to an invoice. To add a deposit, click the +Deposit button.
19. Enter the $ amount or %. You can also rename the deposit text if needed. Repeat for multiple deposits. If you need to delete a deposit, click the Delete button to the right of it.
20. Now that you have created an invoice. It is time to send it to a client. Select the Send button to email it from Invoicer.
21. Under the From section, enter your email. For logged-in users, the email will populate using the email you signed up with.
Under the To section, enter your client's email. If you have sent an invoice to this client before, the Email field will be populated with the previous email.
22. Click the Send Invoice button to send or the Edit Invoice link if you need to make changes.
23. To download a PDF of the invoice, click the PDF button.
Now that you know how to create an invoice on mobile, try it for yourself.